Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

spaces

2014 has been a good year for me with tons of time in my hands &i tried to use them wisely. spent time with friends and family but just mainly on myself &i think i could end the year on a happy note. just thinking about my plans and the possible happenings in 2015 makes me want to fast forward to the end of the year much more. but then, i think i should cherish the last few days of December rather than wishing time would go faster.



still, let's talk about some of my plans for my blogging. of course, i'll continue doing it for as long as i can but i think i'll be expanding to beauty blogging as well. i know i promised a beauty blog before the year ends, but i don't think i would be able to do that. i haven't really collected my thoughts &ideas on how i would go about it but no worries, i'm targeting the month of January for my first ever beauty post! i'm also thinking about changing my layout but there's no drawing a period on that yet too. &all i've got now are plans on plans that i don't know how to execute.




on a side note, i've been really loving crisp buttoned down polo tops lately. it's crazy because everytime i go inside a store, i've got this mission to buy at least one crisp button down. good thing that i try to restrain myself every single time because the tropical weather here in the Philippines wouldn't allow me to wear those unless i've got a walking air conditioner following me. but that wouldn't stop me  from buying more of these. i know i could definitely use them when i enter the corporate world &that would be very soon.




button down polo tops paired up with structured pieces like my skorts are definitely a match made in heaven. you would definitely see that i've matured when it comes to fashion. i'm more of into basic pieces more than loud printed ones. i also tend to gravitate to minimalist designs. 2015 would either worsen that addiction or lessen it &that's one of the things i look forward to the new year.






|| Zara powder blue buttoned down polo, Pink Manila overlap skort, Charles & Keith bejeweled sandals, Forever21 gold rings, Happy Pill transparent clutch, Dashing Diva nails, Sunnies shades, MAC whirl lip liner & mehr lippie ||




hope you guys also had a blast in 2014 as i did &had no regrets. if ever you guys do have some, don't forget that there's 2015 to make up for it. do all the things that you can while you're still young. what's more scary than the fear of risking everything? i'd say having regrets.



who's gonna be the first to say goodbye?
Spaces by One Direction

   

No comments:

Post a Comment