Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

galactic

HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!! it's been a very long time since i've last blogged about my outfits and it's all because of not being able to manage my time well! school work had been nothing but a pain in the ass and i've been stressed for the past few days. every course that i'm taking now required term papers which literally drove me crazy. and to top it all off i was really stressed about our proposal for our thesis next term! it was definitely hard to find a panel that would accept us but thank God my group found our right match:> and at last i'm done with all the long quizzes and i'm left with next week to be done with my finals. YAY! that's why i finally found the time to blog *happy dance*



went galatic with my new galaxy inspired cropped top from Urban Hour and can i just say how i'm so in love with it! i've always got a thing for space shiz ever since i watched Armageddon. now that it's become a trend, i couldn't be anymore happy! 

 || Galaxy Crop top: Urban Hour || Pleated skirt: H&M || Glittered flats: So!Fab ||


when i saw that Urban Hour was selling this top, i didn't think twice to purchase it! i was like possessed and forced to submit an order form. oh thank heavens for online shops! they had this top in three designs and if i really lost my mind that day i would've bought all three. good thing i still had some restraint inside me but it was so hard since they sell good stuff in affordable prices! 

|| Yellow Spikes bracelet: Forever21 || Studded Strap bracelet: NAVA || Gold Stud bracelet: Bazaar Find || Skeleton connector ring: Thrifted ||

i accessorized myself with colors that would pop out and what's more eye-catching than neons? with my love for anything galactic, i also love studs, neons and skulls! they're just the perfect addition to my looks, espcially when i'm acting like a tough chick.


it feels so good to blog again. believe or not, blogging has been one of my ways to relieve my stress. i don't know how that happens but it does! and i'm just feeling giddy since i'm done stressing over school work and there's only a week left before Christmas break. are you guys already prepared for it? well, this Christmas i promised myself to be faithful to my diet since i need to be slim when i leave for my little escapade to Boracay. i really hope that i can keep my promise:P

   how's your week so far?:)

monster appetite<3

No comments:

Post a Comment